INTRO

Hi Alls.I'm Ila.Age?14.I love KPOP so much. Okey.That's all.Be nice here. ;)




ARCHIVES




LOVES
Family_ Ex_ Teachers_ Dawishas_ GirlFriends_ BoyFriends_ Crush


CHATBOX


written by {Ila Haris} on Tuesday 14 May 2013 at 09:54

Assalamualaikum..!

Hi there..see the
Title ?..okey..This is my first update..Hope you all like it. :) Firstly,I want to introduce myself. I'm Nur Dalila Basirah Bt Bunjamin. 14. Still young.Status,single..haha.
Thank you so much to Kaq Eyqa for making this blog.

Amboi..speaking nyer..haha..Hari nie 15/5/2013.. ah..!..oppa Lee Jong Hyun birthday..

Oppa,Happy Birtday.. Saranghae Oppa..!!

Aku mmg minat giler k-pop...sebut jer Korea mesti senyum sorang..berangan lalu....
Okey..I"ll stop here..lewat dh nie..Bye..gud nite..sambung esop lop.. :D





 



Older Posts | Newer Posts


Template by: rojakhui95 ; Cursor: here ; Images: all rights reserved by Woollim Entertainment
do not remove this. thank you.